- Mon, 27 Mar 2017 21:01:46 +0000: Eurasian Economic Summit to discuss 'Humanity at a Crossroads' - Hurriyet Daily News - macedonia economy - Google News
Hurriyet Daily NewsEurasian Economic Summit to discuss 'Humanity at a Crossroads'
Hurriyet Daily News
The 20th Eurasian Economic Summit, an Istanbul-based forum that is marking its 20th year, will address a wide range of regional issues, focusing on the challenges faced by the EU, efforts against terrorism, and migration, under the annual headline of ...
- Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:16:38 +0000: Rise above political bickering, EU urges Macedonia leaders - Reuters - macedonia economy - Google News
ReutersRise above political bickering, EU urges Macedonia leaders
Johannes Hahn, commissioner in charge of enlargement, began a visit to Macedonia on Tuesday with a targeted tweet: "EU path open for Skopje after last (EU summit) but clock ticking. Need statesmanship instead of tactics. Economy hurting." During Hahn's ...
EU Tells Macedonia To Stop Bickering, 'Clock Ticking' On Membership Bid
Skopje urged by EU to form new government "swiftly"
EU's Hahn to Macedonia: The clock is ticking By Boris Babic, dpa
Europe Online Magazine all 62 news articles »
- Tue, 21 Mar 2017 10:10:15 +0000: Down to bottom: NIN's index of economic power of eight Balkan countries - European Western Balkans (press release) - macedonia economy - Google NewsDown to bottom: NIN's index of economic power of eight Balkan countries
European Western Balkans (press release)
With the exception of Macedonia which is experiencing a political crisis for almost two years, in seven other observed countries, average wages last year were higher than 400 euros, with the highest of 788 euros in Croatia, 499 euros in Montenegro, and ...
and more »
- Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:33:46 +0000: GOP Senators Investigate Taxpayer Funding of Soros-linked, Left Wing Macedonian Political Organization - Americans for Tax Reform (blog) - macedonia economy - Google News
Americans for Tax Reform (blog)GOP Senators Investigate Taxpayer Funding of Soros-linked, Left Wing Macedonian Political Organization
Americans for Tax Reform (blog)
The signatories - who include Mike Lee and Ted Cruz - believe one of USAID'S partner organizations used taxpayer dollars to “push a progressive agenda and invigorate the political left” in Macedonia. ..... Crippled Economic Competitiveness. Connecticut ...
and more »
- Fri, 17 Mar 2017 17:19:00 +0000: S&P affirms Macedonia at BB-/B, outlook stable - SeeNews - macedonia economy - Google News
SeeNewsS&P affirms Macedonia at BB-/B, outlook stable
"The stable outlook reflects the balance between the risks from Macedonia's rising public debt and heightened political uncertainty over the next 12 months, and the country's favorable economic prospects," S&P said in a statement. Macedonia's ...